1.04.2013

Playing catch-up

The adventure continues. We've been to Sedona, AZ, on a Caribbean cruise, and spent New Year's in St Petersburg, FL. I'm working on getting posts written. In the meantime, enjoy some signs that crack me up...
clockwise from top left: 1. Mt Hollywood Dr tunnel near Griffith Park in LA; 2. Reader's Oasis Books in Quartzite, AZ; 3. vending machine in a truck stop restroom; 4. beach in Morro Bay, CA; 5. General Patton Memorial Museum, Chiriaco Summit, CA; 6. LAX security.

  1. There can be only one.
  2. I can't personally attest to the nudist because it was cold the day we were there, and he saw fit to wear sweats. I'm not sure if I'm disappointed or relieved.
  3. In retrospect, I wish I'd sprung for a package of PeeWee condoms - you know, for journalistic integrity.
  4. Not counting reincarnations.
  5. Were RATTLESNAKES Patton's secret weapon in battle?
  6. Attention scavengers - don't even think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment